The Parking and Transportation Office at UMMC manages employee parking permits, MTA passes, shuttles, and related transportation needs. The office also issues up-to-date announcements of parking changes, changes in shuttle schedules, and other news. See below for a list of services and contact information.
- Enrollment/Cancellation of MTA Pass
- Enrollment and Cancellation of Parking Permit
- Hang tag renewals
- Lost/stolen hang tags and access cards
- Wait list status updates and/or requests
- Garage and MTA rate, map, hour and address information
- Camden and/or Saratoga shuttle service issues and schedules
- Holiday garage schedule
- Parking safety/security
- Parking vouchers for visitors (does not include blue patient vouchers)
The office is located in room G1J42, two doors down from the HR Service Center and The Great Cookie in the hospital lobby. Employees can also email email@example.com or call 410-328-0055 with any questions or concerns.
UMMC employees can refer to the Parking and Transportation page on the UMMC Insider* for additional information.
*Only accessible with UMMC network connection (UMMS employees)